Gujarat Govt To Launch Vali Dikari Yojna for girl Empowerment In The State
Gujarat govt to launch 'Vali Dikari' Yojna for girl empowerment in the state Girls will get Rs 1 lakh by the state government’s ‘Vahali Dikri Yojna 2019’ scheme. In an effort to increase the birth rate of girls and to combat female fetid, the Gujarat government has launched ‘Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojna 2019‘ in the budget. Under the scheme, when the girl crosses the age of 18, the Finance Minister, Nitin Patel, announced in the Assembly that the government will give him Rs one lakh.Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojna 2019
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojna 2019
Girls’ education is already free in the state. I am announcing the implementation of the Whale Child Scheme to strengthen the economic, social status of girls, to reduce the dropout rate in education and to prevent child marriage. The Deputy Chief Minister said that in this Vahali Dikri Yojna 2019 scheme, the benefits of this scheme will be available to the girls of the first two children of the family. At the time of admission in the first grade of the girl Rs.4000, another Rs.6000 at the time of 9th standard and when she crosses the age of 18, she will be given Rupees one lakh. Finding a large amount of money for the higher education and wedding ceremony of the girl child. The benefit of this Vahali Dikri Yojna 2019 scheme will be available to the family with annual income of Rs 2 lakh. A provision of Rs.133 crore has been made for this.
On the above mentioned plan, the Deputy Chief Minister said that the government is consulting with financial institutions like Banks and LIC on this Vahali Dikri Yojna 2019 scheme. The government will provide high interest rates. The interest of the Vahali Dikri Yojna 2019 scheme will run.
25 lakh women will get Rs.700 crore!
Currently 1.5 lakh Sakhi Mandals are active in Gujarat. In which 20 million sisters are attached. These Sakhi Mandals have so far received Rs 1,900 crore bank credit. In which five to eight percent interest subsidy and other financial assistance are being given by the government. In the budget, new 70,000 Sakhi Mandals will be built in three years. The budget for creating self-employment opportunities has been made by providing loans of up to Rs. 700 crores to 25 lakh sisters.
Responsive Link Ads Middel
How To Apply Application / Registration Form ?
Gujarat govt. has announced Vahli Dikri Yojana (Dear Daughter Scheme) for girl children of the state. Under this Vahali Dikri Yojana, the state govt. will provide education incentives and Rs. 1 lakh to first and second daughters of family. This one lakh assistance amount would be provided when the girl attains the age of 18 years. People would be able to fill the Vhali Dikari Yojna registration / application form to avail assistance.
The state govt. of Gujarat has started Vhali Dikri Yojana 2019 in order to improve the sex ratio which currently stands at 883 girls per 1000 boys. The amount under Vahli Dikari Yojna would be provided for wedding or higher education.
In the recent Gujarat Budget 2019-20, the state govt. has allocated Rs. 133 crore for Vahli Dikri Yojana.
The amount to 1st and 2nd daughters of family would be given in the following manner:-
|When Will Assistance be Transferred||Details||
Amount under Vahali Dikri Yojana
|Enrollment in Class 1st||Early Intervention Part||
|Enrollment in Class 9th||Late Intervention Part||Rs. 6,000|
|Attaining 18 years of Age||Wedding or Higher Education||
Vhali Dikri Yojna is going to reduce the dropout rate of girls from education and would also prevent child marriage. As soon as the Vahali Dikri Yojana application / registration form are out, we will update it here.
View Latest Job Update
Join Our Newsletter
Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!
Note: Do not Forget to Activate The Email Subscription From Your Email Inbox
- GMERS Vadodara Recruitment 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 01-01-2020
- DGVCL Recruitment 2020 For 75 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer - Electrical, IT & Civil)
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For 8000 Clerk / Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
- GPSC Class 1-2 Prelim Exam Result 2019
- GSSSB Result For Supervisor Instructor (Computer Group) Exam 2019
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 For 100 Junior Officer
- GSECL Recruitment 2020 For 176 Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer & Jr. Assistant)
- GSEB 10th and 12th Time Table 2020
- Gujarat Agricultural Universities Junior Clerk Provisional Answer Key 2019
- GSET Official Provisional Answer Key 2019
- GPSC Police Inspector (PI) & State Tax Inspector Exam Syllabus 2020.
- SEB NMMS Official Answer Key 2019
- GSSSB Call Letter For Nashabandhi Inspector Main Exam 2017-18 (Advt No 145/201718)
- GSSSB Office Superintendent Exam Centre Change Notification 2019
- ICPS Surat Recruitment 2019 For Assistant cum Data Entry Operator
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 25-12-2019
- UGVCL Recruitment 2019 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- DGVCL Recruitment 2019 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- PGVCL Recruitment 2019 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- MGVCL Recruitment 2019 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- GPSC Recruitment 2019 For 1457 Police Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Others
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019 For 2562 Apprentice
- ONGC Non Executive Exam Result 2019
- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme - 2019/20
BinSachivalay Clerk Book
FOREST GUARD BOOK
Join Our Telegram Channel
Education Category* 10 Pass Jobs
* 12 Pass Jobs
* ITI Jobs
* Apprentice Jobs
* Diploma Jobs
* Engineering Jobs
* Graduate Jobs
* Nursing Jobs
* Medical Jobs
* IT Jobs
* All Type Jobs